Seminary of the Southwest Christ Chapel

Seminary of the Southwest Christ Chapel
The view I get to experience everytime I attend Christ Chapel!!!!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Home Sweet Home!

I am in Tennessee with my family and it feels so good!!! I made it home on Friday in time to spend the evening with my two wonderful brothers, Knox and Thomas, and my amazing parents. I can’t tell you what a treat it is for the five of us to be together. Knox lives in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, so we don’t get to see him often. We have been blessed this year by having the opportunity to see him twice. It was wonderful to share a meal together and just be in the same room with them!

Yesterday we made the short journey to Franklin to celebrate with my cousin Nerren and his bride to be Victoria. All of my cousins and their spouses, on my Mom’s side, were there except one. My cousin James and his wife Courtney were not able to join us. Again, a huge treat to get to hang out with them!!! We had a ball being together and celebrating with Nerren and Victoria.

Today my heart was full when my Daddy gave me communion then gave Mama, Thomas and Knox communion. This hasn’t happened in many years, worshipping together! It was great to worship Christ together. My brothers and I just go back from lunch. I am so thankful to spend time with them.

I really needed to see my family. As much as I love seminary, there is nothing like home sweet home. I look forward to updating you all on my week in Tennessee. May you all enjoy this special week remembering all that God has blessed us with.

Blessings to you all as the ride continues…Mary Balfour

1 comment:

  1. Give my best to everyone. Enjoy these special days. Blessings and Peace. Keith

    ReplyDelete