Seminary of the Southwest Christ Chapel

Seminary of the Southwest Christ Chapel
The view I get to experience everytime I attend Christ Chapel!!!!!!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

General Convention Day 1...


General Convention Day 1…
Today I arrive in Indianapolis for the 77th General Convention of the Episcopal Church.   There is excitement in the air!!!  I love the energy and I guess I am becoming a Church nerd.  It is exciting to hear everyone discuss the resolutions and committee meetings as well as worshipping together everyday. 
I spent a lot of time today at the Seminary of the Southwest booth.  We had many visitors including alumni, Bishops, and new friends.  It is really thrilling watching all of these people come together to serve the Episcopal Church.  I feel honored to be a part of it.
Tomorrow I hope to experience some committee meetings, participate in the morning Eucharist, meet new people in the Exhibition Hall, and share lots of news with all of you at home. 
Stay tuned!  Blessings as the ride continues… 
Mary Balfour

1 comment:

  1. See you at Eucharist!!! :) I'm planning to come by the booth sometime.

    ReplyDelete