Seminary of the Southwest Christ Chapel

Seminary of the Southwest Christ Chapel
The view I get to experience everytime I attend Christ Chapel!!!!!!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

General Convention Day 2...


General Convention Day 2…
Day 2 at General Convention was full and exciting.  Lots of alumni, Bishops and friends came by the SSW booth.  Everyone has been willing to share their thoughts and ideas about leadership in the Church.  In my opinion, this is a sign of how invested my brothers and sisters in Christ are in the process of growing and nourishing the Episcopal Church.
I have tried to post on facebook and twitter important resolutions that have been discussed and past through both the House of Deputies and House of Bishops.  Yesterday afternoon both Houses welcomed the Bishop Elects of 8 Dioceses.  There was excitement in the air in both Houses.  I was grateful to witness these important moments.
I suspect Day 3 will be filled with more excitement.  I hope we continue to have lots of activity at the SSW booth.  Of course I always love talking about my amazing seminary!!! 
Stay tuned!  Blessings as the ride continues… 
Mary Balfour

No comments:

Post a Comment